This blog is an attempt to rhyme along in life!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Right in your face

This time around i tried to rap it a little.....
---->
U may think that i might have lost,
so u began to celebrate.....
U may think i did it once, i did it twice,
so all i'll do is hesitate......
So here i go, dis one's for you,
dis one will be right in your face.....
You feel now dat you left me alone,
but let me tell you it feels so great...
When i see how you treat your guy,
i feel i was so lucky, it's god's grace....
You may say it was meant to be,
but i guess it was just my lucky day....
It's been 2 years down the lane,
your memory has now faded away....
But yesterday i came to know,
he broke up with you and went away...
Now u come and say to me
"i'll stay with you come what may"....
But d ball is now in my court,
so u may leave now coz i aint gonna play....
Guess after all i didn't loose,
it's time for me to celebrate....
Its over now, i'm done with you,
dis one's for you, right in your face....

No comments:

Post a Comment