This blog is an attempt to rhyme along in life!!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

All of us must have fallen in love at some point in your lives
There i go, fell for her again,
knowing in my heart it would inflict only pain.
The eyes did it this time, or perhaps it was her smile,
but i now know, nothing would be same all the while,
Some stories reach their end, some never get concluded,
this one's the second kind, the one that left me secluded.
Caught her glimpse again and so started the game,
here i go now, i m falling for her again.......

And as always she left and i never told her about how i felt for her...so that made me write again :P

I didn't see her leaving,
i didn't see the sign.

Feels incomplete now,
but i'm left with no time.

Should have altered the tide,
should have kept you by my side.

I cherish the memories you have left with me,
though i still wish you could have been mine.

Feels incomplete now, but i'm left with no time......

2 comments:

  1. OMG...Ab to hume pata chal hi gaya ki koi h..bt tune mujhe nhi bataya...gandi baat...u promisd...

    In B/w very nice composition...u write very well..Keep doing d gr8 work..

    ReplyDelete